But I like to think that a lot of managers and executives trying to solve problems miss the forest for the trees by forgetting to look at their people — not at how much more they can get from their people or how they can more effectively manage their people. I think they need to look a little more closely at what it’s like for their people to come to work there every day.
Peter Drucker, Business Guru
Employee engagement is defined as the state of an employee’s intellectual and emotional commitment to the organization. Do employee thoughts, feelings, words, and actions demonstrate commitment to the organization in such a way that the collective performance of the enterprise improves?
Thus, an engaged workforce is a strategic asset that enable organizations to inspire and mobilize their people to achieve specific business objectives.
BLS employee engagement methodology that provides support at the organization, team, and grass roots employee level to understand the specific drivers of engagement and take the necessary steps to build a more engaged workforce.
- Workforce engagement surveys to gauge employee connect to their work and commitment to organization
- Engagement Strategy and Action Planning workshops that bring together large groups to drive focus and accelerate planning and execution
- Individual employee discussion guides to understand personal engagement levels and drivers
- Customized employee engagement and retention plans for key talent within the organization
- Project management support to ensure implementation of engagement strategies
- Enhanced business performance
- Higher levels of employee commitment
- Increased employee retention
- Increased customer satisfaction